The Museum includes today:
• A magnificent collection dating back to the years of the Ghetto ( 1555-1870) including about 400 silver objects, 900 textiles, 100 marble pieces, besides documents and parchments.
• 700 mq. of covered surface accessible to visitors with disabilities, with air conditioning.
• 7 exhibition rooms.
• Display cases and supports for the artworks planned according to the most modern criteria of preservation.
• Didactic captions and panels in Italian, English, Hebrew
• a 35′ min video A star over the Tiber, the Roman Jews from the Emancipation to today, in Italian and English.
• The garden with the Gallery of Ancient Marbles.
The the guided tour to the Great Synagogue is included in the ticket price.
NEW ENTRY IN THE ROOM 2!
A Virtual Tour through the Jewish Old Ghetto, launched on December 4, 2014 is the newest permanent attraction at the Jewish Museum of Rome! The virtual display allows visitors to “walk” down the streets of the ancient Jewish ghetto as they were centuries years ago, shown on desktop screens. Whispers and audio guides are available (in English, Spanish, French, Hebrew, German and Russian) at the museum desk.
Copyright Museo Ebraico di Roma, All right reserved
Realizzato per [ Museo Ebraico di Roma ] da www.Ascer.net